Hi, I'm MALLORY.
I have always loved to shop.
And it was always about more than just the clothes. It was about the creativity, the confidence, and the inner joy I experienced when wearing something new.
I went on to study both Apparel & Textile Design as well as Retail Management, earning two degrees from Michigan State University.
That path led me to a true American style icon - New York City. While living there, I pursued my career in Product Development and Sourcing in the apparel industry; working for and learning from some of the world’s leading retailers for men and women including Alexander Wang, American Eagle, and J.Crew.
New York’s cutting edge fashion scene sparked a fresh insight in myself - style was really all about inspiring confidence and individuality in every woman.
I am a firm believer in quality products, classic, modern style, and American-made manufacturing. With my experience, I like to think I have a trusted eye when it comes to creating a look that delivers that signature creative, confidence, and joy I have come to associate with fashion.
MARU Collections has led to me fulling my dreams of running my own business. When I'm not working, I love to spend time with my husband Khristian and goldendoodle Gary. Some other fun facts about me:
1. I grew up in Michigan and am 1 of 5 kids!
2. Some of my favorite hobbies include reading (I'm an avid reader and dream of having a library in my home one day 🤓), traveling 🌎, and baking.
3. I love Barbie and all things pink!
4. I'm a Bubbly Queen 🥂
5. I have a Diet Coke addiction (Chick-fil-A has the best!)
6. I'm a HUGE animal person and would love to have a big farm to open an animal sanctuary ❤️